Classic and VIP tickets are ready to be sold for Belgium – Greece on 3erd of November evening
From now on, you can buy your tickets for the first qualifying match for the 2023 World Championship. This will pit Belgium against Greece and will take place on 3 November at 8:10 pm at Sporthal Alverberg in Hasselt. In addition to the regular tickets, it is also possible to attend the match as a VIP.
- A pre-sale ticket costs € 20, at the ticket office (game day) you will pay € 25.
- Children up to 16 years old have free admission, so don’t wait to book it! This is also done via the link.
Besides the regular tickets, there are also VIP tickets that can be ordered through the same link mentioned above or through our Sales Manager, Alexandre Lechien, 0474 94 65 34 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- VIP-fans: € 50 excluding VAT including a personalized welcome, a welcome drink, Luxury broodjes and appetizers, seating in VIP seats, an All-in Drinks (before the match and during half-time): wines, beers and soft, the passage of players and staff.
- VIP-gold: € 100 excluding VAT, individually or per table of 8 people, € 800 excluding VAT, including a personalized welcome, a welcome drink, a buffet menu (starter, main course, dessert), seating in VIP seats, an All- in Drinks (before the match and during half-time): wines, beers and soft drinks, the passage of players and staff.
You can either buy the ticket yourself or do it through your club’s ambassador.
Very important :
To access the match, you not only need an entrance ticket, but also:
- Covid Safe Ticket (proof of vaccination)
- OR A negative test less than 48 hours old
- OR A certificate of healing
A tip: download the CovidSafeBE app on your smartphone. This app contains all the information mentioned above.