The Royal Belgian Handball Union, with the support of the Vlaamse Handbal Vereniging and the Ligue Francophone de Handball, will organize 3 “business” webinars via Zoom on Tuesday September 14, 21 and 28, 2021.
These 3 evenings are intended on the one hand for any club president, secretary or volunteers and on the other hand for any company executive, manager, freelance and local or national sponsors and partners.
We will welcome 3 keynote speakers. The objective is to improve the best practices of participants in terms of video, social network and commercial procedures, in French and Dutch. Participation is free.
Dates and themes:
- 14.09.2021 : Smartphone video workshop (nl)
- 21.09.2021 : Facebook efficiency best practices (fr)
- 28.09.2021 : Sponsoring from scratch (fr-nl)
• Christel Dequinnemaere: Sales & Social Media Cheerleader at MOTCHA (video)
• Joël Tricart: Community Manager at Sudpresse (1.2000.000 Facebook Fans)
• Alexandre Lechien: Sales Manager URBH-KBHB
Procedure: Register HERE!
Registration before September 7, 2021. You will receive your confirmation by email and then access to the training on the day of the training. You will just have to click on it to connect, without prior registration.
Please mute your microphone as soon as the webinar is connected. During the training, you will be able to ask your questions via the platform chat. These questions will be grouped together and addressed after or during the presentation.